Published on Tuesday November 03, 2020
Smooth Drug Development October 2020 News Release
We were working on the following new projects in October:
- We signed a contract for data management and medical writing project of a clinical study in Russia.
- We signed a contract for a medical writing project (INN: Ferri sulfas).
Clinical Department News:
- We performed initiation visits of 2 sites and randomized first patients with COVID-19 in the II phase clinical trial.
- The study of the drug for patients with rhinosinusitis was initiated by the Sponsor despite the difficult epidemiological situation.
- The COVID-19 situation did not affect the reopening of the centers in the oncology clinical trial (patients with acute myeloid leukemia (AML)).
- We performed CTA submission of phase III study of the Enoxaparin Sodium study for COVID-19 patients to MoH. All selection visits are done.
- We finished enrollment in the Polmacoxib clinical trial.
- Enrolment in Ethylmethylhydroxypyridine succinate project was restarted and achieved 105 subjects.