Published on Friday June 30, 2017
Smooth Drug Development June 2017 News Release
The company started new projects:
- Activities on a project to conduct a phase III study have been initiated. The project is a new joint work with the leading French company.
- A project to conduct a comparative pharmacokinetics study was entrusted to SmoothDD team. Patients who suffer from hypogonadism will take part in the clinical study.
- We started working on a project to conduct a bioequivalence study. This is another project from our regular customer, which will enrich our experience.
- Two projects to conduct a bioequivalence study were entrusted to us. These are projects from one of our regular customers, which is a Eropean generic company.
- A project to conduct a phase III study in pediatrics will be initiated soon.
Our team reached milestones in ongoing projects:
- A phase II study involving patients with advanced solid tumors was submitted to the Ministry of Healthcare of the Russian Federation for approval.
- The final report on a phase II study involving patients with erectile dysfunction was submitted to the regulatory body.
In addition, the corporate development team visited the DIA, Bio Convention, ADA and ASCO conferences in June in the United States of America. We received a lot of positive, vivid emotions that inspired us for our further work, have updated status with existing and met potential clients and gained some educational insights.
We are also pleased to inform you that our company completed the process of certification for compliance with ISO standards.