Published on Friday May 05, 2023
Smooth Drug Development April 2023 News Release
We are working on the following new projects:
- We have been awarded several bioequivalence studies by our long-term sponsor (INN: Tofisopam and Ezetimibe).
- We have been awarded several medical documentation development projects.
We are happy to reach the following milestones in our projects:
- The clinical part of the Lopinavir+Ritonavir study was completed.
- 638 subjects were enrolled in the Multivitamins in Pregnant and Childbearing Women Observational Programme.
- 36 patients were randomised in the international phase III study of the original drug in patients with chronic myeloid leukaemia.
- 240 subjects were randomised and 29 sites were initiated in the adezmapimod + vimdemer study for surgical adhesions.
- 114 subjects were randomised in the Phase III study in post-COVID-19 anxiety.