Published on Wednesday April 05, 2023
Smooth Drug Development March 2023 News Release
We are working on the following new projects:
- We were awarded with several bioequivalence trials for full services activities (Umifenovir, Tadalafil, Ipidacrine, Sertraline, Silodosine).
- Smooth received a project for medical writing for Empagliflozin.
We are happy to reach the following milestones in our projects:
- The enrollment was started in Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan in the observational program of multivitamins in pregnant and childbearing women.
- We are preparing for the data base closure in the COVID-19 vaccine trial.
- Our clinical team visited India to provide trainings and provide support to our partner Indian CROs in the international phase III clinical trial of the original drug for patients with chronic myeloid leukemia. Three additional sites were initiated in Russia.
- 150 subjects were randomized, and 25 sites were initiated in the Adezmapimod + Vimdemer trial in adhesions during surgeries.
- 114 subjects were screened in the trial of phase III in post-COVID-19 anxiety.