Published on Tuesday June 01, 2021
We are working on the following new projects:
- We signed 2 contracts with a new sponsor for bioequivalence studies of the drugs with INN Rivaroxaban (dosages 10 and 20 mg)
- We were awarded with the Acetylcysteinum trial by our European Sponsor.
- Smooth is finalizing a new contract for the international clinical trial phase III of the original drug for the patients with chronic myeloid leukemia. The study will take place in India, Belarus and Russia.
We are happy to reach the following milestones in our projects:
- The enrollment is being performed quickly in the study of the spasmodic analgesic.
- We signed a contract with an Indian CRO in the trial of the original drug for the patients with chronic myeloid leukemia.
- The enrollment is finished in the Nimesulide trial.
- We enrolled 70% of subjects in the phase III trial with Buserelinum.
- The site in the Dasatinib trial was opened. The enrollment is finished.