Published on Tuesday December 06, 2022
We are working on the following new projects:
- We signed the contract for the trial of III phase in inflammatory and degenerative diseases of the musculoskeletal system.
- We were awarded with a bioequivalence trial with antiviral drug used against hepatitis C.
- We signed several contracts for medical writing activities for bioequivalence trials for drugs used in diabetes.
- Smooth signed the contracts for a scientific article preparation with a TOP-10 pharma company.
We are happy to reach the following milestones in our projects:
- 20% of subjects were randomized in the trial of phase III in adaptation disorders.
- 4 subjects were randomized and 20 were screened in India in the international phase III clinical trial of the original drug for the patients with chronic myeloid leukemia. Our team had a business trip to India to perform site initiation visits. Our colleagues visited central depot, central laboratory and 8 sites in Pune, Jaipur, Agra, and Deli.
- All subjects were enrolled in the phase III trial with dorsopathy.
- 36 subjects were included in the phase III trial with postoperative pain.
- The first subject was randomized the trial in adhesions during surgeries.