Published on Sunday November 06, 2022
We are working on the following new projects:
- We signed the contracts for the III phase Nimesulide trials of in dorsopathy and postoperative pain.
- We were awarded with a bioequivalence trial, INN: Ticagrelor.
- We signed several contracts for medical writing activities for bioequivalence trials, INN Paroxetine, Dapagliflozin, Empagliflozin, Desloratadine.
- Smooth signed the contracts for data management services in bioequivalence trials, INN: Paroxetine and Rosuvastatin.
We are happy to reach the following milestones in our projects:
- 8 subjects were randomized in the Fabomotizole trial in adaptation disorders.
- Three subjects were randomized in India in the in the international phase III clinical trial of the original drug for the patients with chronic myeloid leukemia. The 18 sites of 25 were opened. In Russia 21 subjects were included and 7 additional sited were selected.
- Our medical writing group is working on 10 CSRs and 5 document packages for submission.