Published on Saturday October 01, 2016
Smooth Drug Development September 2016 News Release
Smooth Drug Development starts several new projects:
- A patient support program involving 580 patients with multiple sclerosis was initiated.
- Our company was awarded with a bioequivalence trial with desmopressin.
- Our team started activities in normative documentation preparation for a number of medicinal drugs.
Smooth Drug Development reached milestones in several ongoing projects:
- A clinical trials application for a phase III trial in primary immunodeficiency disease was performed.
- First patients are enrolled into a phase III trial in patients with metabolic liver disease.
- First patients are screened into a phase III trial with sildenafil.
- A site initiation visit is performed in a phase I trial with an innovative drug in healthy volunteers.
- The next cohort is being enrolled into a phase I trial with a liposomal drug in patients with colorectal cancer.
- A site initiation visit is performed in a bioequivalence study with etoricoxib.
- Two phase I trials in oncology are closed. The clinical study reports are finalized.