Corporate ethics and code of conduct
Smooth Drug Development is committed to the highest ethical principles in all aspects of its activities.
To consolidate these principles, the company has adopted and maintains guidance on corporate ethics and business etiquette, which sets standards for responsible behavior. The guidance is designed to help each employee to understand and comply with these standards.
The objectives of this guidance are:
- Defining mission and corporate values of the company
- Defining the basics of ethical business
- Defining the foundations of relations of employees within the company, relationships with customers, business partners, public authorities and competitors
The guidance regulates such aspects as:
- Confidentiality of information
- Communication in public places
- Inside information
- Visitor statements
- Reliability of information
- Legal compliance
- Respect for the environment
- Loyalty to employees
- Responsibility to the subjects of clinical trials
- Corporate social responsibility
- Protection and proper use of assets
- Relationship with service providers
- Relationships with Clients
- Resistance to corruption and bribery
- Conflict of interest
- Resistance to all forms of discrimination and harassment
- Conflict management and the Business Ethics Committee
- Business communication rules
- Corporate style of behavior and clothing
The company also has a Business Ethics Committee to resolve conflicts.
Along with this, the company adheres to local and international industry standards and principles.