Our mission and values
Smooth Drug Development is a contract research organization that performs a full range of services related to obtaining Marketing Authorizations of medicinal products for human use, including planning and conducting clinical trials.
Mission of the Company is to ensure resultive, timely and cost-effective conduct of clinical trials and Marketing Authorization process. The main criterion of adhering to the Company mission is a growing ratio of Company’s regular Clients.
Company's development strategy includes:
- Maintaining the highest level of competence of specialists
- Gaining, using and exchanging expertise among colleagues and with Company’s Clients
- Strict adherence to quality standards and compliance with industry requirements
- Continuous improvement of the quality of services and upgrading the criteria of quality
Company’s values are:
- Team work
- Pursuing the highest standards of quality
- Innovative approach
- Respect for alternative points of view
- Ability to listen and to hear
Our company is committed to contribute to development of the healthcare industry. Our main principle is "Patients' interest is paramount".
"The main goal of Smooth Drug Development is to contribute to protection of public health, participating in development of affordable and effective medicines. Our priority is development of modern drugs that meet requirements of the healthcare system and expectations of doctors and patients."
Dmitry Morozovsky, MD, EMBA, CEO, managing partner
“Russia is far from realizing its potential in R&D sector. At Smooth Drug Development we are going to work in 3 directions – quality, speed and price. We are going to increase quality and speed and decrease clinical trials cost.”
Julia Sardaryan, Corporate Development Director, managing partner
“Smooth Drug Development is oriented at generation of high quality data and adherence to international standards in clinical trials. Our objective is to develop and promote novel and generic drugs from an idea to market in Russia.”
Natalia Marchenko, non-managing partner