Published on Thursday May 18, 2017
Smooth Drug Development April 2017 News Release
New clinical trials activities were initiated at Smooth Drug Development:
- We signed an agreement to conduct a I phase clinical study of medical product with the active ingredient of atropine sulfate +carboxin chloride +midazolam;
- We signed an agreement for the preparation of literature review for azoximer bromide;
- We were awarded with a bioequivalence study of ibuprofen +pitofenone + fenpiverinium bromide;
- We signed an agreement for the preparation of medical documentation for II phase clinical study with the active ingredient trisodium salt;
- We signed an agreement to provide the Pharmacovigilance service for different medical products.
- We were awarded with a bioequivalence study of amlodipine + valsartan + hydrochlorothiazide.
We reached new milestones in our ongoing clinical trials:
- We have finished two bioequivalence studies with pregabalin;
- We have finished a bioequivalence study with etoricoxib;
- We closed the database in a phase III clinical study with sildenafil;
- We have enrolled 20% of patients in ongoing trial with sildenafil;
- We closed patient enrollment in a phase III clinical study with ethenylestradiol + etonogestret;
- We are working on successful II phase clinical study with ompinamer on patients with an alcoholic abstinence syndrome.
Besides, the company is gearing up for the participation in DIA, BIO and ASCO exhibitions. Smooth Drug Development will have an exhibition stand #1258 at the DIA conference.