Published on Thursday September 01, 2016
Smooth Drug Development August 2016 News Release
Several new projects are initiated at Smooth Drug Development:
- Smooth Drug Development is awarded with another Patient Support Program. More than 500 patientsa with Multiple Sclerosis will be included into the programm.
- Smooth Drug Development is preparing several literature reviews of clinical and pre-clinical studies.
- Smooth Drug Development is signing an agreement for postmarketing pharmacovigilance activities for several drugs manufactured by different European pharmaceutical companies.
- Smooth Drug Development starts collaboration with a leading Indian pharmaceutical company. Smooth Drug Development will be performing bioequivalence trials for the drug registration in Russia.
- Our medical writers are writing medical documents for two clinical studies.
- Our clinical team is launching a phase III study in PID/Primary Immunodeficiency.
- Smooth Drug Development is launching a phase III study with sildenafil.
- Smooth Drug Development is initiating a trial with a pain management medication for an international drug.
- Close-out visits were performed in three bioequivalence trials: two bioequivalence trials with a combination drug of Acetylsalicylic acid + Magnesium hydroxide and a bioequivalence trial of a combination drug of Glibenclamide + Metformin.
- An initiation visit was performed in a bioequivalence trial with azithromycin.
Smooth Drug Development opened a new office in Moscow:
4/8, build. 2, Vysotskogo str.
Moscow, Russia, 109240
Tel.: +7 (499) 348 11 40
The office is located close to a museum of Vladimir Vysotsky, a well known Russian poet, actor and singer.
We also plan to expand our St-Petersburg office soon.