Published on Sunday September 01, 2019
Smooth Drug Development August 2019 News Release
August was a very productive month for Smooth Drug Development clinical research team.
- Our clinical team received a regulatory approval for a phase III trial in patients with endometriosis.
- Smooth Drug Development received a study approval for a phase III trial with Acetylcysteine in patients with sinusitis.
- Smooth received an approval of a bioequivalence trial with Etoricoxib.
- Our clinical team has accomplished enrolment into a phase I AML study.
- Our clinical team is enrolling patients into a phase IV clinical trial in hemorrhoids for a top ten company 2 months ahead of schedule.
- Our clinical team opened all sites in a phase III schizophrenia trial. We are anticipating the drug import.
Smooth is working on several new clinical trial projects. Smooth was also awarded with several new clinical trial projects.
- Smooth signed a contract for a bioequivalence trial with Nimesulide.
- Our company signed a new contract for a bioequivalence trial with Lopinavir + Ritonavir.
- Smooth signed a new contract for a phase III clinical trial with Sertaconazole.
- Our company is awarded with a phase I clinical trial with Fabomotizole. The study will be performed in healthy subjects.
- Our company is awarded with a phase III clinical trial of biosimilar of Eptacog Alfa. This global study will involve patients with congenital factor VII deficiency in Belarus.
- Our company was awarded with a new pharmacovigilance project in Russia.