Published on Saturday January 02, 2021
Smooth Drug Development December 2020 News Release
- A contract for submission of the final report to the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation.
- Medical writing agreement with our long-term Sponsor.
- A new contract for pharmacovigilance regulatory Intelligence with our long-term partner.
Clinical and Scientific Departments News:
- Approval of MoH for a phase III of the COVID-19 clinical trial is expected.
- Database in Nadroparin was closed.
- We performed close-out visits and sent a final report to the Sponsor in the Polmacoxib trial.
- The first patient was screened in the Buserelin phase III clinical trial.
- The site was closed in а phase IV study of emollient for patients with atopic dermatitis.
- We performed initiation visit in another emollient trial.
- Smooth continues to prepare 2.4-2.7 modules for our global client (two drugs per month).