Published on Wednesday February 01, 2017
Smooth Drug Development January 2017 News Release
New clinical trials activities were initiated at Smooth Drug Development:
- We signed an agreement for the preparation of literature review of ropivacaine
- We were awarded with a bioequivalence study of a combination drug for an international company
- We signed an agreement for the preparation of literature review of naftifine
We reached new milestones in our ongoing clinical trials:
- We prepared a CSR report for a bioequivalence trial with azithromycin. Close out visits were performed at the end of December.
- In a clinical phase III trial with a vaginal contraceptive we performed the first site initiation visit on 30 January.
- We initiated the second trial with sildenafil drug.
- We initiated a bioequivalence study with capecitabine in oncology patients.
- We started preparation of clinical study documents for a bioequivalence study with dapoxetine.
- We closed patient enrollment in a phase III clinical study with ibuprofen + drotaverin.
- We are ready to apply for a MoH clinical study approval in 4 phase III clinical studies:
- A study in Prevention of post-surgery cognitive impairment.
- A study with a drug for a treatment of intrahepatic cholestasis in chronic diffuse liver diseases.
- A study with a drug for a treatment of obstructive jaundice of tumor genesis.
- A study with a drug for a treatment of benign obstructive jaundice genesis.
- We held an investigator's meeting for a phase III study in patients with PID for an international company.
In January we conducted a corporate event, where the results of 2016 were summed up. 2016 was a very successful year for our team.
We would like to stress that we have gathered a friendly, proactive, energetic and a young team. We believe that the key to our company's success - is our great team.