Published on Sunday March 01, 2020
Smooth Drug Development January and February 2020 News Release
January and February were very busy months for Smooth Drug Development team.
- Smooth Drug Development won a contract for bioequivalence study with Vardenafil.
- Smooth was awarded with an agreement for PV regulatory intelligence in Russia.
- We were awarded with a contract for data management and medical writing project for a phase Ib project in oncology.
- We were awarded with a phase III study with Buserelin in endometriosis.
- Smooth signed a contract for data management and medical writing activities for a project with venetoclax.
- Smooth Drug Development signed contracts for three bioequivalence trials with enalapril of different dosages.
- We signed a contract with a global pharma for drug development strategy preparation and market entering.
The year start was very productive in meeting important milestones in our projects:
- Nimesulide bioequivalence trial was initiated.
- Patient recruitment for Inhalypt trial was completed.
- Bioequivalence trial with Enalapril, 5 mg was initiated.
- Last patient last visit was performed in AML study.
- Sites in our flu vaccine trial were initiated.
- Aphobazol phase I project was closed out.
- Our phase I site was initiated in Enalapril, 10 and 20 mg study.
- Sertaconazole phase III project is being closed by Smooth Drug Development team.
- Smooth Drug Development client is going to present clinical trial data from our ongoing trial in AML at ASCO conference in Chicago.