Published on Wednesday July 03, 2019
Smooth Drug Development are happy to present June newsletter
Smooth has started several new clinical trial projects in June.
- Smooth was awarded with a new contract for a Phase II clinical trial of Nimesulide in patients with soft tissue bruise. The study will be performed in Russia at 5 sites.
- In June Smooth was awarded with a new contract for medical writing for a bioequivalence trial with Nimesulide.
- Our company signed several contracts for CTD clinical and pre-clinical Modules development.
- Our company was awarded with a bioequivalence trial with Erlotinib.
- Smooth was awarded with phase III pain study in Russia. The study will involve 190 patients with primary dysmenorrhea.
- Smooth has finalized the final report for a pharmacoepidemiology and prospective observational study in Russia which involved 3000 patients receiving antihypertensive treatment.
- We have finished enrollment in a phase III trial in patients with sore throat ahead of schedule. 266 patients were enrolled within 1 month at 3 sites.
- Smooth’s phase III trial in patients with ischaemic stroke was approved by the Russian MoH. We are getting ready to apply for the CTA in Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan. This international study will involve 300 patients at 20 sites.
- 500 subjects were enrolled into hemorrhoid observational trial in Russia.