Published on Monday April 06, 2020
March news on Smooth Drug Development
Regardless COVID-19 situation, Smooth Drug Development has started several new projects in March:
- Smooth signed contract for data management and medical writing activities.
- We were awarded with a full service clinical trial of phase III in Buserelinum in Russia.
- Smooth was awarded with a project in pharmacoeconomics.
- Our company signed a contract with a leasdng Russian company for medical writing in COVID-19 disease.
- We were awarded with a phase IV project in TB.
- We were awarded with 4 data management projects.
- Our company is awarded with a bioequivalence trial with a combination of Indapamide + Telmisartan.
- We were awarded by a data management and medical writing project in orphan disease.
The company did not seize its activities amid the difficult epidemiology situation in Russia.
- CSR for a bioequivalence trial with Etoricoxibe is being finalized.
- Most subjects in PID trial completed their treatment.
- Bromhexine CSR was submitted to Sponsor.
- All 5 sites in Sertaconazole trial were closed.
- All Ingalypt trial data was monitored by our Clinical Operations team. The data base was closed.
- Data in Enalapril 10, Enalapril 20 and Nimesulide was monitored by our Clinical Operations team.
- Enrollment in our schizophrenia trial was completed. We enrolled 90 patients in Russian sites.