Published on Friday June 01, 2018
The company has started working on new projects:
- Smooth starts a data management project for a bioequivalence study in (INN: Bromhexine), conducted in the European Union.
- Our team is working on literature reviews of preclinical and clinical studies of a drug with (INN: Dapoxetine) and a drug with a combination of active ingredients (INN: Brinzolamide + INN: Timolol).
- Smooth launches a medical writing project for a study of therapeutic equivalnce of a drug with a combination of two active ingredients (INN:Brinzolamide + INN: Timolol).
- Our company launches a medical writing project for bioequivalence study in (INN: Metformin) for a European trial.
The company has reached important milestones in the following projects
- Smooth started the enrolment for a phase III study in (INN: Amlodipine + Bisoprololo+ Perindopril) for a global pharmaceutical company.
- Our company implemented an amendment in a comparative study in chronic kidney disease and continued the enrolment of patients.
- In terms of the observation study in (INN: Telmisartan), Smooth has opened 37 centers and continues the enrolment.
- A study in endometriosis is about to be closed, patients are paying their last visit.
- The team of Smooth accomplished the final stage of the study in (INN: Dapoxetine) ahead of schedule.
- Smooth science team accomplished new trainings and purchased new soft for improvement of work in international trials.
In May corporate development team attended three conferences in the United States:
- The Smooth team participated in MAGI 2018 in Arlington, VA, May 20-23.
- Smooth Drug Development participated in ASCO 2018 exhibition, Chinago, IL, June 1-5.
- After ASCO our team headed to BIO America, Boston, MA, June 4-7.