We are working on the following new projects:
- Smooth signed a new contract for data management in a phase III clinical trial of INN: Darbepoetin alfa.
- Our company signed a new contract for medical writing for a bioequivalence trial of INN: Enalapril with apharmaceutical company.
- Smooth is negotiating a new contract for medical writing for bioequivalence trial of INN: Nimesulide.
- Our company is negotiating a frame agreement with for literature review with a global pharmaceutical company.
- Smooth is preparing a new contract for a full-service bioequivalence trial of INN: Nimesulide, sponsored by a Russian company.
- Smooth is negotiating a contract for medical writing for a phase III clinical trial of INN: Fabomotizole.
- Smooth is negotiating a contract for a phase III clinical trial of INN: Teriparatide.
Newsof the Clinical Department:
Our clinical sites in five projects have successfully passed Sponsor’s audit with no findings. The Sponsor expressed satisfaction with our work.
Other news of this month:
In May our team attended MAGI clinical trial conference, which took place on May, 7-9, in Boston, USA. The conference gathered 800 clinical trials professionals from the United States. Our team met old friends and got new acquaintances.
On May, 31, our business development team started the conference trip over the US. From May, 31 to June, 3, the Smooth team will attend the ASCO conference, the world largest oncology convention. From June, 3 to June, 6, our team will attend annual BIO convention in Philadelphia.