Published on Tuesday November 29, 2016
Smooth Drug Development November 2016 News Release
The company started several new projects in November:
- The Company is signing a contract for a Phase III study with sildenafil in 322 patients. This is the second similar study in our company.
- We are signing an agreement to conduct a Phase III study in patients with hypercholesterolemia.
- We signed a contract with an international company to prepare a scientific article for a leading scientific journal.
- We were awarded with a bioequivalence study with a combination drug for an international company.
Our team reached next milestones in its ongoing trials:
- 105 patients with primary dysmenorrhea were recruited in our current phase III project with an analgesic drug.
- Patient recruitment was prematurely closed in our phase III project phase with sildenafil. Study enrollment was closed 1 month earlier than expected.
- Investigational sites in URTI phase III study were initiated, 50 patients were enrolled in November.
- Our team conducted a clinical part of a bioequivalence trial with desmopressin.
- The company has received a CTA approval to conduct a phase III clinical trial with a contraceptive.
- Clinical Study reports were prepared in bioequivalence trials with pregabalin.
Corporate Development team visited a number of conferences in November and had a chance to discuss possible cooperation with Russian and European pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies:
- Partnerships in Clinical Trials
- Clinical Trials in Russia
- Life Science Invest
In November 5 new employees joined our team.
In November the company has successfully passed 3 qualification audits.