Published on Saturday November 30, 2019
Smooth Drug Development November 2019 News Release
We were working on the following new projects in November:
- Smooth was awarded with a post marketing project.
- Smooth was awarded with a bioequivalence trial with Bromhexine.
- We were awarded with a new data management and medical writing project by a top10 pharma company.
Clinical Department achieved several important milestones in its current project:
- We enrolled first patients in a multinational phase III study in patients with stroke.
- We enrolled first patients in mifepristone study.
- We started enrollment in nimesulide study.
- LPLV was performed in HDV study.
- We performed DB lock in two bioequivalence trials.
Alexey Ladutko, Director of Scientific Department, gave a presentation on ePRO solutions in clinical trials at Clinical Trials in Russia Forum. Please review the presentation anf feel free to ask us any questions on ePRO in clinical trials.