Smooth Drug Development January 2018 News Release
We are glad to present you a brief overview of the major company events for January.
The company has started working on new projects:
- Smooth was awarded with project for a full-cycle research of (INN: Etoricoxib) for a large international pharmaceutical company.
- We start two phase III projects in abstinent syndrome and acute respiratory infection for a Russian pharmaceutical company.
- Our company is elaborating an agreement for a study in hepatitis, conducted by a Russian company.
- Smooth was awarded with a project for a bioequivalence study in (INN: Darunavir) for a German company.
- Our company starts activities in the project for a literature review of combined product (INN: Tolperisone hydrochloride) + (INN: Lidocaine hydrochloride) for a Russian company.
The company has reached important milestones in the following projects:
- Smooth accomplished clinical part of research in (INN: Valsartan) for an Israeli company. The study was finished in accordance with the schedule.
- Our clinical team conducted site selection for a phase III study in abstinent syndrome, which includes 10 centers.
On January 6-12, the Smooth team attended two conferences, Biotech Showcase and JPM Week, which were going simultaneously in San Francisco. Our team had fruitful meetings with current Sponsors, potential partners and learnt about the latest advancements of the pharmaceutical industry.
On January 18, our Clinical department arranged a meeting of investigators for phase III study in cardiology for a French company, which was held in St. Petersburg, Russia.
In January, our company had a corporate event, at which we concluded the results of 2017. Here are some of them:
- Our company extended collaboration with large international pharmaceutical companies, including new Sponsors from the Top-10.
- Smooth opened a representation in Washington, DC.
- Our Moscow office moved to the Federation Tower of Moscow-city.