Published on Friday November 01, 2019
Smooth Drug Development October 2019 News Release
Smooth Drug Development were working on the following new projects this October:
- We were awarded with three bioequivalence trials with enalapril.
- An agreement was signed to prepare clinical and pre-clinical information review for diphenhydramine.
Clinical and Regulatory Operations Department of Smooth Drug Development reached several milestones in our current projects:
- Our clinical team started the clinical part in a bioequivalence trial with etoricoxib.
- We are performing site initiation visits in a phase III study with mifepristone in patients with endometriosis. We plan to enroll 100 patients in Russia.
- We opened clinical research sites in a phase IIb study with nimesulide. We plan to enroll 234 patients in Russia.
- We opened all sites in our phase III study with sertoconazole and started patient enrollment. We plan to enroll 260 patients in Russia.
- We performed close out visits in our phase III project with darbopoetin.
- Our phase III trial in sore throat was closed. We enrolled 300 patients within 1 month.