Published on Tuesday October 06, 2020
Smooth Drug Development September 2020 News Release
We were working on the following new projects in September:
- Observational trial is being initiated in dermatology.
- We signed a contract for a bioequivalence study (INN: Paracetamol) with long-term sponsor.
- Several contracts with international sponsors for PV services were signed.
Clinical Department News
- Few projects restarted after COVID-19 pandemic.
- Enrollment finished in phase III trial in arthrosis.
- We are preparing for submission in III phase trial in COVID-19.
- We did a lot of work in II phase trial in COVID-19: contracts with sites are signing, LEC approvals from first site were received, eCRF development was finished and we are preparing protocol amendment.