Clinical site coordinators outsourcing
Smooth Drug Development offer outsourcing of clinical site coordinators. Coordinators can work on both full-time as well as part-time basis.
Our coordinators can be assigned to sites to assist with routine non-medical work:
- Telephone contacts with patients to offer participation in a study
- Calling patients to scheduled visits
- Controlling patients’ visits to the site according to the flow chart in the Study Protocol
- Preparing questionnaires and laboratory kits for patients` visits
- Working with logs, documents collection, investigator file maintenance
- Completing Case Report Forms and answering queries
- Interacting with a patient on non-medical matters
- Maintaining documentation with Ethics Committee
- Working with CRAs
The benefits for site include:
- Availability for calls from patients, CRAs and other members of the study team
- Optimization of doctors’ workload – possibility to enroll more patients into the study
- Better Protocol compliance and data quality
The benefits for Sponsor include:
- Faster site initiation and start-up
- Internal control of study team work
- Fewer mistakes – less work for the CRA
- Fewer ethical violations during work with patients
- Adherence to study study enrollment timelines.
Smooth Drug Development offers service for coordinator outsourcing since 2008.