Smooth Drug Development June 2016 News Release
Smooth Drug Development initiated several new trials in June 2016:
- Smooth Drug Development was awarded with a bioequivalence trial of a drug combination of Desogestrel and Ethinylestradiol for an international pharmaceutical company.
- Our team initiates a phase III study with a contraceptive drug. The study will include 5 sites. It is planned to enroll up to 200 patients.
- Smooth Drug Development initiates a phase II trial in patients with abstinence syndrome. The study will enroll 60 patients at 8 sites.
In June 2016 we finished several projects:
- Smooth Drug Development completed a bioequivalence trial with levocetirizine for an international pharmaceutical company.
- Our team completed a bioequivalence trial with fexofenadine for an international pharmaceutical company.
- On June, 4th out team conducted a start-up meeting for a Risk Management Plan program for patients with multiple sclerosis. The meeting was attended by leading experts in multiple sclerosis. The meeting was supported by experts from Moscow Healthcare Department